Does your fur baby love riding in the car? Worry about the dirt and pet hair on your car seat? Let our new bench car seat cover accompany with you and your pets to start a happy and comfortable travel!
Viewpets bench car seat cover for dogs: The easiest way to protect the backseat of your car, SUV or truck from dirt, spills, scratches and fur. No more leaving your best friend at home with the convenient way to keep the back of your vehicle clean
Is the pet car seat cover stay in place?
The 2 adjustable straps with buckles, 2 seat anchors, 2 seat belt openings, 2 side openings, 2 corner elastic straps and nonslip rubber at backing will keep the cover stay in place.
How to install?
- Slide the 2 seat anchors into the crease between seat back and the seat bottom.
- Put 2 straps over corresponding rear headrests. Adjust the height.
- Wrap the 2 elastic straps around the seat corners. Keep it stay to make sure it won’t slip easily.
How to clean?
- Promptly wipe up any matter or liquid with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water with suitable detergent.
- Do no bleach. Air dry. Washing before using is ok.
GOOD FOR DOGS – Our bench car seat cover protector supplies your dog with comfort and keep your interior upholstery away from dog scratches, fur and urine. It works perfectly as a dog car seat cover
GOOD FOR KIDS – Our pet car seat cover is also can be used for kids. It protects your back seat from juice, mud or other kid’s messes as a daily use rear seat cover. No more damage from baby car seats
WATERPROOF & NONSLIP – We uses quilted heavy-duty, scratch proof and waterproof material on this dog seat cover. Plus the seat anchors, non-slip mesh and side flaps, it will stay in place well
EASY TO INSTALL & CLEAN – Tuck in 2 seat anchors. Put 2 straps over corresponding back headrests. Wrap 2 elastic straps around seat corners. Easy to clean with a damp cloth or just vacuum. Machine washable
UNIVERSAL SIZE – 49″ L × 56″ W universal size for most vehicles. You can measure your car seat’s width first and compare to ours